Business Planning, Strategy, Transformation & Mentoring
“Good management is the art of making problems so interesting and their solutions so constructive that everyone wants to get to work and deal with them.” Paul Hawken, The Ecology of Commerce.
Using cleverness and creativity to transform you organisation.
The idea of becoming a sustainable business may seem overwhelming, but it needn’t be. In fact, it can be just what you need to make your organisation one that inspires people, is recognised as a leader in its field and becomes a place that the best people are desperate to work at.
Sustainability poses some tough problems, but nothing that can’t be solved with smarts and a little creativity. Our job is to identify how you operate, build on your strengths and together with best practice methodologies work with you to come up with smart ways to engage with customers, employees and suppliers about opportunities to transform your organisation for the better.
- Create a vision and set achievable goals and benchmarks (first you set the goal, then you see how)
- Develop a practical plan
- Understand your business function and identify opportunities for innovation and value adding, and
- Engage all aspects of your supply chain.
We adopt best-practice, proven methodologies
- Strategic Business Review
- Vision, Policy, Strategy, Targets, KPIs, Action Plan, Monitoring & Training
- Performance & Process Improvement
- Business Transformation (sustainable)
- Business Plan comprising – Plans for Product Development, Marketing, Operations, Financial management, Risk management, Skills, Performance monitoring, Resource efficiency, Implementation
- Supply Chain Optimisation
- Mentoring (supporting sustainability strategy)
“6.8% of Newsweek’s top 100 ranked green companies were found to outperform the S&P 500 between 2009 and 2010” http://thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2010/10/18/the-100-greenest-companies-in-america.html